• Traducido a muchos idiomas

• Hasta 3 comodines

• Hasta 4 jugadores

• Editor de tableros

La nueva web.

Lindholm, Blaze recuperate to defeat Jets in period opener

Más
2 meses 1 semana antes #15563 por Jedlicka
CALGARY-- Elias Lindholm racked up the permission goal with 1:32 continuing to be in the 3rd period and had 2 aids for the Calgary Flames, that recouped for a season-opening 5-3 win versus the Winnipeg Jets at Scotiabank Saddledome on Wednesday. Lindholm provided the Flames a 4-3 lead on an arrangement from Andrew Mangiapane listed below the goal line. Mangiapane scored into a vacant web at 19:53 for the 5-3 last. " I believe a whole lot of individuals might have placed that one in, yet it was a terrific pass and I simply have to put that a person high and it functioned," Lindholm said. Mangiapane had two objectives and a help, and Jonathan Huberdeau had two aids. Jacob Markstrom made 34 saves for Calgary. Flames train Ryan Huska, promoted from assistant June 12 adhering to the firing of Darryl Sutter, won in his NHL head-coaching debut. " It was a huge game for us. Big two factors," Mangiapane stated. "I assume there was good resiliency ahead back and not avoid the video game there. It was a big win for us en masse. Just to begin the period with a win is substantial  Kelly Hrudey Jersey . " WPGCGY: Lindholm completes Mangiapane's feed for lead Kyle Connor connected an NHL document by scoring in his sixth straight season opener, and Alex Iafallo scored in his Jets debut. Connor Hellebuyck made 17 saves. " I believe we fought actually hard, revealed a great deal of contend, did a lot of good ideas out there, placed a lot of good pucks at the web," Connor stated. "You play that video game in this organization, you're going to win more times than not. I think you take away the positives from that game and relocate on. " Mangiapane gave Calgary a 1-0 lead with a power-play goal at 12:29 of the very first duration. Adam Ruzicka's preliminary shot was blocked, and Mangiapane shot a loosened puck in the slot by Hellebuyck's glove. Connor tied it 1-1 at 14:48 with a wrist shot from the high slot that squeezed between Markstrom's glove and pad. " He's a fantastic hockey gamer," Winnipeg onward Mark Scheifele stated. "He's a person I obtain to see firsthand in the summer season just how much prep work goes in and exactly how difficult he functions. He places in so much hard work. It's no shock he does that time after time. He's an incredible player and a huge part of this group. " WPGCGY: Connor ratings sneaky objective to connect it in 1st MacKenzie Weegar placed the Flames back in advance 2-1 at 17:50, racking up on a wrist shot from the ideal point with traffic. Iafallo linked it 2-2 at 11:19 of the 2nd period when he tipped a Dylan DeMelo point fired by Markstrom's blocker  Marcel Dionne Jersey . Iafallo was acquired alongside forwards Gabriel Vilardi, Rasmus Kupari and a second-round pick in the 2024 NHL Draft in a trade with the Los Angeles Kings for forward Pierre-Luc Dubois on June 27. Rasmus Andersson gave Calgary a 3-2 lead at 13:49 with a short-handed objective after he shot by Hellebuyck's blocker from the high slot on an assist from Lindholm. Andersson's goal came 12 secs after Markstrom stopped Scheifele's one-timer from the slot. "' Marky' was remarkable," Mangiapane stated. "He's a large part of the team. When you see him called in like that, it's outstanding to see. I think shots were most likely 12-2 to begin the game or something like that and he was basing on his head to keep us in it throughout the entire video game. It was a huge ready him and we're going to require a lot even more of those from him. " Scheifele connected it 3-3 at 14:18 of the third with a shot brief side over Markstrom's glove. " I thought we played an actually solid video game," Scheifele said  Viktor Arvidsson Jersey . "Markstrom made some rather astonishing saves. He held them in there. However a great deal of good ideas. I believe we've reached be favorable right here. It's the first video game, and very first game truly with our entire schedule. We played a strong game. We can not emphasize the outcome way too much, however maintain building. "

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.290 segundos