•  5 niveles de dificultad

• +40 tableros

• Traducido a muchos idiomas

• Hasta 3 comodines

• Hasta 4 jugadores

• Editor de tableros

Aquí deberéis dejar todos los errores que encontréis en el juego.

Blue Jackets cruise ship past Blackhawks, end 9-game slide

Más
2 meses 1 semana antes #15564 por Jedlicka
COLUMBUS-- Boone Jenner racked up two times, Zach Werenski had four assists, and the Columbus Blue Jackets finished a nine-game skid with a 7-3 win against the Chicago Blackhawks at Nationwide Sector on Wednesday. Werenski set the franchise business record for aids in a video game by a defenseman. He was plus-5 in 20:10 of ice time. " I was moving my feet, attempting to make plays, felt excellent tonight," he stated. "Obviously, some fortunate bounces on men' tape and whatnot.  Columbus Blue Jackets Authentic & Breakaway Jerseys .. I seemed like I was skating well, and with any luck I can improve that and keep it going progressing. " CHICBJ: Jenner gives Blue Jackets very early lead Cole Sillinger each had a goal and an assist, and Adam Boqvist had 2 helps for the Blue Jackets, who were 0-7-2 in their previous 9, linking the lengthiest slide in their history. Elvis Merzlikins made 33 conserves. " We played the ideal way," Columbus trainer Pascal Vincent said. "We took care of heaven lines. We are tracking what's right, our ability to produce plays, yet it was originating from effort. I really felt that we had those pieces of our games in the past. We just really did not link offensively and today we did. So lots of great things occurred today. We played well as a group. Elvis made some key saves at essential times. " Connor Bedard scored his 10th goal for the Blackhawks, who have actually shed 5 directly. Petr Mrazek made 13 saves money on 18 shots prior to being replaced by Arvid Soderblom, that made six saves. " Not an enjoyable one, that's without a doubt," Chicago coach Luke Richardson stated. "For whatever factor, we just didn't relocate our feet well early in the game and they were encouraged. A number of strange bounces on the goals, that really did not help either in the very first period. " The 2nd period, there's actually no reason for that. I believe we fell down and started going after around on the wrong side of the puck. Pretty a lot every little thing we're not supposed to do we came under the trap of doing. " CHICBJ: Jenner raises Blue Jackets' lead with PPG Jenner made it 1-0 at 2:57 of the very first duration by packing the puck in between the right post and the pad of Mrazek. Erik Gudbranson boosted the result in 2-0 at 6:46, and Jenner made it 3-0 on the power play at 13:55. It was heaven Jackets' first objective in 22 power plays over a period of nine video games. " Tonight was a team initiative and everybody contributed," said Jenner, the Columbus captain  Eric Robinson Jersey . "You can see it throughout the game. It was a great group video game that every person came and were all set, focused and went and performed. Something to build on. " Bedard sufficed to 3-1 at 15:41 with a snap shot to the top right corner. The No  Mikael Pyyhtia Jersey . 1 choice in the 2023 NHL Draft signed up with Patrik Laine, Steve Yzerman, Dale Hawerchuk and Ted Kennedy as the fifth gamer age 18 or younger in NHL background to reach 10 NHL goals in 17 games or less. CHICBJ: Bedard puts Blackhawks on board in 1st Sillinger made it 4-1 at 7:32 of the second duration with an idea of a Werenski shot for his very first objective of the period in his 20th game. Dmitri Voronkov prolonged the Blue Jackets cause 5-1 on a rebound at 12:16, and Marchenko's tap-in of a Boqvist pass pushed it to 6-1 at 16:28. " Certainly, it's been tough the previous couple of weeks," Werenski stated. " scored some goals. People hopped on ball game sheet, power-play goal. Simply a huge night for us. " Laine, returning from being a healthy scrape for the very first time in the NHL throughout a 5-2 loss to the Philadelphia Flyers on Sunday, provided Columbus a 7-1 lead at 18:40. CHICBJ: Fantilli established Laine for objective in 2nd duration Jason Dickinson sufficed to 7-2 at 6:06 of the third period, and Ryan Donato racked up at 18:41 for the 7-3 last. " I simulated a little of their battle in the 3rd period," Richardson claimed. "It's a very first step in what we stated we need to do to get back to just how we're mosting likely to play. "

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.277 segundos